Saturday, May 16, 2009

No man is an island

Good morning diary,

I think before starting to write about other subjects , it’s better to tell you a little bit about me.

As you might have heard in my previous post, my name is Carla, I am 30 years old and I live in Neverland, where there are no permanent addresses, I could be in Brazil, in my magic room or flying over Big Ben all night long when Peter invites me, I could be baking chocolate cakes or spreading some hope and magic around.

It’s just a lot easier to talk about other subjects then ourselves. Because when we try to describe ourselves we need to go deep into our souls and face our inner fears and feelings. When we start, we might discover some secrets hidden in the bottom of our hearts, and some dreams that never come true, but we wish they did. It’s not easy to face the truth, It’s not magical sometimes.
The thing is we can’t lose Faith, in our beliefs, in our secrets and hopes. No man is an island, or so I heard, we can be on the island sometimes, but then we need some people around us too, even here in Neverland, Peter Pan is not alone, he is always inviting people to visit, again, please pay attention, no man is an island. Ha! See...it’s easy to avoid writing about me, I changed my mind.
I will not describe myself, first because it’s not that easy, then because I am a Box full of surprises, I don’t want to share everything, just so that the mistery can work it's miracles for you and me.
We should finish this first lesson just by saying again, no man is an island. BUT, we always need our time alone.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment