Friday, May 15, 2009

Never Neverland



Hello stranger,

My name is Carla. I live in Never...Neverland... Have you ever heard of it?

I bought a round trip ticket here, thought that I'd stay for a short while, but I decided never to go back. Why?

Simply because I learned a lot of valuable things with the grown-ups, but also learned that's better to live without them. That's why I ripped my return ticket in tiny little pieces.

I'm someone that can be the most annoying and the sweetest person in the world at the same time, and few understand this "girl child" side of mine, a Kid w/ Peter Pan syndrome, (I'm really a "Kiddo"). And I just don't say this....

I've always heard that I'm not easy to read, to understand, maybe for you to be by my side you'll need some kind of "user's manual"...I thought about making one, but then I changed my mind.
I think that maybe this "defect" of being so unpredictable is my biggest quality, because it's that side of me that they admire the most.


For some, I'm just that annoying person and that's it! What the "grown-ups" call childish, foolish a nuance...someone that's not worth the trouble, but even so...try to change me. For those a simple request...leave me alone!

Let me stand for my beliefs...fairy tales, witches, charming princes, dragons, princesses and dungeons, comic book caracters, clowns and most important of all...the human being!
And if you admire me and like me...one piece of advice...don't follow me, I'm lost too...


Kiddo's Home Sweet home...Never Neverland!



No comments:

Post a Comment