Sunday, July 21, 2013

Você é minha canção - You are my song

Você é minha canção

Você é canção, o acorde mais perfeito na minha cotidiana melodia.
A sintonia mais pura e perfeita que nenhum pássaro conseguiu emitir.

Nem o sopro e o sorriso do vento ao entardecer conseguem esboçar a alegria da sonoridade que você me traz.
Sorriso, quando preciso de sorrisos e lágrimas quando preciso de dor.

Não me canso de escutar a canção que você me trouxe, que eu e você criamos em olhares distantes e vazios, separados por oceanos de indecisões e medos.

Eu reluto em esquecer a letra, mas a cada dia, a música se renova, a canção se torna mais perfeita e clara aos meus sentidos.

Mesmo nos momentos de silencio e partida, de encontros e desencontros, quando penso que esquecerei a música que um dia me tocou, sigo no engano, e me deixo enganar. Fujo. Fujo da melodia e mais intensa ela se apresenta na minha alma, e os refrãos se tornam mais claros e ao mesmo tempo complexos. A música se torna mais forte.

Você chegou e tudo fez sentido. O silencio que me preenchia no vazio dos meus pensamentos agora é música. Não há mais o confortante vazio e sim a barulhenta melodia.  Às vezes barulho, as vezes sonoridade. Muitas vezes sorriso e outras vezes tristeza. Todos os sentimentos misturados numa receita que não fazia sentido e então lá está você. Com seus acordes e suas letras indecifráveis, seus sentimentos inconstantes e sua inquietude.  Você se tornou a minha canção. Aquela que o tempo não apaga, não esquece nem transforma.

Fique mais um tempo ao meu lado e aprecie cada verso. Entenda cada linha até que tudo faça sentido ou não. Mas não fuja. Nem deixe que eu fuja. Conheço pessoas que passaram a vida sem escutar uma dessas músicas, e nada, nada mesmo fez sentido. Nem mesmo o calor do Sol e o sopro do mar na nossa pele. Nada se iguala a ser a canção perfeita, a perfeitamente sintonizar na parte mais importante de nossas vidas.

Você é minha canção. Sempre escutarei os acordes dos seus olhares e as cifras dos seus medos, quando a bateria das emoções se aproximar como trovoada, estarei ali, soprando calma como o vento e letra que junto criamos.
A letra quem sabe fará sentido a nós dois. Um dia, mas no momento tudo o que tenho a dizer é que você é minha canção, a mais bela de todas, sem prazo de validade.
E mesmo no silencio dos seus e dos meus pensamentos, escuto no fundo a trilha sonora que hoje decidi seguir.
 
English - You are my song


You are my song, the most perfect chord in my everyday melody. The most pure and perfect tune, no bird managed to emit.

Neither the blowing of the wind; breathing and smiling at the sunset managed sketching the sonority of joy and happiness you bring me.

Smiles, when I need joy and tears when I need the pain.

I never tire of listening to the song you brought me, the one we created in distant and empty glances, separated by oceans of indecision and fears.

I am willing to forget the lyrics sometimes, but each day, the song renews itself, the music becomes more perfect and clear to my senses.

 At moments of silence, encounters and departures, when I think that I will forget the music that once touched me, I continue in the mistake and I allow myself to be fooled.  I run away. I avoid the tune but still, more intense it presents itself in my soul, upon my heart, and the refrains become more evident and at the same time more complex. At these times the tune, grows and gets stronger.

You arrived and everything made sense. The silence that filled me into the void of my thoughts right now is music. No more emptiness or blanks that used to be along the comforting silence. All now is loud.  Other times, loudness. Quite often smiles, and at other times sadness. All these feelings mixed in a recipe that did not make sense and then here you are. With your chords and indecipherable lyrics, your feelings and your inconstant, fickle, restlessness  anxiety.  You became my song. The one that time does not erases, neither forgets or transforms.

Stay for a while by my side and take in every verse and each line. Understand each row until everything makes sense, or not. But do not run away. Or allow me to run. I know people who have spent their lives without hearing one of these songs, and nothing, nothing at all made sense. Not even the sun's heat and the breath of the sea in the skin. Nothing equals be the perfect song and to perfectly and fully tune into the most important part of our lives.
 
You are my song. I will always listen to the strains of your looks and the ciphers of your fears, when the battery of emotions becomes an approaching storm, I'll be there, calm as the wind blowing in silence the lyrics that we created together. Because you are a blessing I count twice.
The words perhaps will make sense to us. But at the moment all I have to say is that you are my song, the most beautiful of them all, with no expiration date.

 And even in the silence of yours and my thoughts, I listen to the soundtrack in the background that I decided to follow now.
 
By Carla Baldassari Cocconi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment